My Library Haul: Let’s Make Reading a Trend
My Library haul: Library time for me is bliss! I love researching books to read, using the tiny pencils to write the call number on the little slips of paper, locating books on shelves and even pulling misfiled books to have them re-shelved. Ahhhh library time!
My trip to the library was a total success! I checked out a wide array of books that include
1. Choir Director 2: Runaway Bride by Carl Weber, an urban fiction unabridged audio book that has a host of narrators to bring the novel’s words to life. Weber’s novel is a follow up to Choir Director that features characters, Bishop TK Wilson and Aaron Mackie, a womanizing choir director; the two formed a friendship and working relationship to save a failing church. I’m sure this book will be a treat that’s filled with too much drama for your momma.
2. Cut and Thrust, a Stone Barrington novel by Stuart Woods, an unabridged mystery audio book that’s narrated by Tony Roberts. This series features anoutspoken and witty ex-cop turned detective named Stone Barrington. I’m sure Stone is going to find himself in trouble up to his neck and he’ll smoothly find his way out and discover the answer to a compelling mystery.
3. Aunt Dimity & the Summer King by Nancy Atherton, a unabridged mystery novel that’s narrated by Teri Clark Linden. Another mystery series that I’m sure will be a treat. Aunt Dimity’s 20th adventure has her helping to save her beloved village for the Summer King’s greedy hands.
4. Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine. This is the book to read if you’re feeling frazzled, tired and behind. I need help with time management and organization.
5. Busy; How to Thrive in a World of Too Much by Tony Crabbe. Another book to gain strategies in time management and organization.
You can find each book at your local library, and if not that’s no excuse because you can find each book on amazon! So check out one, two, or maybe even all of them, and once you read them come back and let me know what you thought in the comment section below!